STANDARD TOKENIZATION PROTOCOL: Decentralized Network for the Tokenization of any Asset
Standard Tokenization Protocol is an open-source standard defining how tokenized assets are issued and transferred while complying with all necessary regulations. Tokens built on top of the STP-Standard will use the protocol’s on-chain Validator to verify compliance with any jurisdictional or issuer-specific requirements.
Standard Tokenization Protocol allows assets to be tokenized in a way that makes them fully compliant across jurisdictions and transferable across any blockchain platform.
Instructions to participate in the 1,000,000 STPT bounty
- [50 STPT credits] — Register and Complete KYC: Register on token protocol and complete your KYC
- [50 STPT credits]— Twitter & Telegram: Follow the Twitter (25) and Telegram (25) accounts
- [50 STPT credits]—Quiz: Complete the STP Quiz by getting at least 4 out of 5 questions correct
- Type /quiz to @STPNetworkBot
- Type your Token Protocol UID which can be found in your tokenprotocol.io account
- Type /start to @STPNetworkBot and complete the quiz. The answers are provided below
- How many Investment Funds are there in the STP Ecosystem? 6
- What is the total supply of STPT? 2 billion
- TAP has partnership with which payment network for it’s prepaid card? MasterCard
- On which exchange was STP Ecosystem partner Precium recently listed? Bithumb
- Who recently joined our advisor team? Kenneth Oh – Legal Advisor
- You will be rewarded 50 STPT credits if you get 4/5 or 5/5 questions correct.
- [50 STPT credits] — Refer your Friends: Refer your friends through the link on your token protocol account