Messaging app giant Telegram’s gram token, previously sold to accredited investors in one of the biggest-ever ICOs, is at last to be offered to the public. As reported by TechCrunch, a limited sale of the gram token will take place on the Liquid exchange from July 10.
The sale is being made via Gram Asia, a Korean entity claiming to be the largest holder of gram token. Grams have previously been sold only to accredited investors in Telegram’s massive two-phase ICO in February and March of 2018 – a sale that brought in around $1.7 billion.
The funds were to be used to develop the Telegram Open Network (TON), an ambitious blockchain meant to decentralize multiple facets of digital communication, ranging from file sharing to browsing to transactions.
Liquid will be the exclusive host of the first public sale of Telegram’s Gram tokens on July 10.
- Telegram has a huge, global community, with more than 200 million active users.
- Those people now have a clear path to embracing cryptocurrencies.
- At the heart of the Telegram ecosystem is the Gram token.
- A game-changing crypto wallet is about to put crypto in the hands of a new wave of highly engaged consumers.
Follow the procedures below to participate
- Sign up for a Liquid account.
- Ensure you verify your account by completing your KYC.
- Buy at least 100 USDe in the Gram Token Sale.
- Start earning Gram tokens today. Follow here to participate
- You can earn 10 USDe of Gram tokens (up to 50 USDe) by referring your friends to Liquid to take part in the Gram Token Sale. Simply log in to Liquid and click “Earn Gram Tokens” to get your referral link.
- Join our telegram channel to be alerted of legitimate airdrop before they get filled up and find out more about the project details by visiting here
Please always note that any airdrop that required ETH, the wallet address has to be ERC20 compatible. DO NOT use an exchange address.