Founded in late 2017 by a small team of professional software developers and veterans in the cryptocurrency space, Mercuriex was developed to provide a fast, secure and streamlined user experience. SurfTheWeb purchased Mercuriex in Q4 2019 and in early 2020 it will rebrand the exchange as SurfEx.
Along with rebranding the exchange, the team is forming strategic partnerships with companies operating in the industry. These partnerships will allow to quickly expand to a broader global community. SurfEx is developing Surf Coin [SURF], which will act as the exchange utility token. SURF will give SurfEx users the option to pay trade fees at a discounted rate, along with other benefits.
Follow these instructions to participate in the SurfEx airdrop. IEO is currently running in Latoken Exchange
- Click here to register for an account
- Start SurfEx telegram airdrop bot and submit the registered email address from step one above
- Follow SurfEx on twitter to get the reward
- Perform the quiz and get 7 SURF as detailed below:
- What company owns Mercuriex.com exchange? SurfTheWeb Ltd
- What purpose does SurfEx Utility Token [SURF] serve? Paying fee, trade fee, withdrawal
- What is the Cost of SURF in the Latoken IEO? 0.00002 BTC
- What is the current Total Supply of SURF? 250 million supply
- What Trade-Fee discount do you get if you pay with SURF? 50%
- How many SURF tokens will be verifiably burned after 12 months from the completion of the IEO? 100,000,000
- Join us on telegram for latest announcement of legit airdrops and bounties