RSR: Stable Decentralized Currency
What is Reserve Protocol?
Reserve is building a universal store of value. Reserve believes that everyone’s money should be secure. Billions of people around the world don’t have a safe place to store their money. Banks in some countries can’t be trusted, and some governments inflate their own currency to pay off debts, hurting citizens in the process.
With a few exceptions (e.g. money laundering, terrorist financing), Reserve believes anyone in the world should be able to transact with anyone else. This requires low-friction, cross-border transactions, which are hard to do with our existing financial systems.
The Reserve project aims to solve both of these problems with a stable, decentralized currency that can’t be abused by a government because it is globally distributed outside of anyone’s control, and thus nearly impossible to shut down.
Earn RSR tokens by engaging with the community and complete related tasks!
Reserve Rights Token (RSR) is listed on Huobi. See trading pair with BTC here https://blog.hbg.com/huobi-prime-3-trading-guide/
- To participate, you need to have an account with huobi. Register here
- Join the Airdrop here and fill your details. guides are provided below.
- Get your user ID under the image icon from huobi website. Hover mouse on it and your ID will be shown
- Get you RSR wallet under balance >> deposit and withdraw
- Under State, select others and input your state
- Refer others to earn more point and increase your reward
- Join our telegram channel for updates and find out more about the project details by visiting this website
Please always note that any airdrop that required ETH, the wallet address has to be ERC20 compatible. DO NOT use an exchange address.
FRAUD ALERT: We do our best to filter out the NOISE. Any airdrop/bounty that required you to provide OR singup with your Private key, Keystore / JSON File, Mnemonic Phrase, kindly close immediately to avoid losing your fund as these are for your PRIVATE USE ONLY and not to be shared with anybody