Who’s little Phil?
Unless we’re face to face, how can we truly experience the feeling of giving? It’s unclear where our money is going. It feels like we’re not making an impact. We don’t emotionally connect with the receiver. But little Phil can solve these problems.
Little Phil applies blockchain technology so givers can:
- Track money all the way to the cause
- Be acknowledged by the receiver
- Share a little Phil good moment with them
This more efficient way of fundraising will empower charities to focus on what they’re great at.
Our little Philosophy :
Philanthropists are smart, successful people. They freely choose to give and do so on their terms, not because they’re pressured or guilted into it. They have control over what they give and feel good about their impact.
Industry problems and little Phil’s solutions
- High-pressure sales tactics: Traditional charitable marketing interrupts our dinner with pushy phone calls or jumps out in front of us when we’re shopping. Their messaging often makes us feel guilty or uncomfortable. Research shows people are less likely to give when these tactics are used.* Link to article
Emotional connection: Little philanthropists give on their terms, on their device, whenever they want to. It’s easy to find receivers they care about and see where their money is going. They experience the rewarding feeling of giving otherwise only available face to face – which encourages them to re-engage and share.
- Am I making an impact?: Nearly 60% of younger generations agree that seeing the impact of their donation significantly affects their decision to give*, but normally such visibility is only accessible to large donors. Link to article
Proof of Impact: Givers have peace of mind knowing their funds can only be used as intended. Payments to suppliers are held in a smart contract until the receipt of goods or services is validated by the receiver’s UDID. The giver is immediately notified of the outcome for their receiver.
- Is this a genuine cause?: Fraudulent beneficiaries receiving assistance from multiple charitable sources (at the expense of those genuinely in need) can be a common issue facing charities.
Proof of Need: Before a receiver can be listed on the platform, a Unique Digital Identity (UDID) is created using biometric data. This is cross referenced on the UDID chain to prevent double up and minimise potential for fraud, providing givers an assurance they are not being taken advantage of.
- How much money actually gets through?: When we do give money, we can’t track where it goes. Sometimes as little as 17% of donations actually end up being spent on the causes advertised (Yes the marketing intermediary keeps 83%)*. Charities also have to pay these marketing expenses up front, making it hard for smaller organisations to gain exposure. Link to article
Immutable Public Ledger: All transactions and costs are visible on the little Phil blockchain. To maintain this platform and work with charities to drive better awareness of causes and distribution of funds, charities are charged just 6% per transaction. This also levels the playing field for smaller charities.
Register here and complete simple tasks and Earn up to a total of 120 tokens per person
- Earn more through referral
Find more details on the project website here,
Don’t miss out on any airdrop & bounty again Join our telegram channel , follow us on twitter ,be notified on Instagram, check on us on steemit and linkedin and like our facebook page . Our website: https://bountyairdroptoken.com
Please always note that any airdrop that required ETH, the wallet address has to be ERC20 compatible. DO NOT use an exchange address.
FRAUD ALERT: We do our best to filter out the NOISE. Any airdrop that required you to singup or provide your Private key, Keystore / JSON File, Mnemonic Phrase, kindly close immediately to avoid loosing your fund as these are for your PRIVATE USE ONLY and not to be shared with anybody.