LCX’s goal is to become one of the world’s first licensed and supervised blockchain banks seamlessly blending traditional and crypto-assets. Founded in 2018, LCX is headquartered in Liechtenstein, a country known for its groundbreaking blockchain laws and being a financial hub with a AAA rating at Standard & Poors. LCX is building an ecosystem for crypto and fiat alike to become the new category leader in blockchain banking. The initial product is LCX Terminal, a sophisticated trading desk for managing the complete crypto asset trading lifecycle across multiple platforms.
LCX is a member of the World Economic Forum C4IR and had been named Blockchain Pioneer by the Blockchain Research Institute. The advisory board of LCX includes leading experts, such as Don Tapscott (Author Blockchain Revolution), Jimmy Wales (Founder Wikipedia), Frank Gessner (Serial Entrepreneur) and others.
The first round of bounty already distributed. If you participated, you can check your wallet at https://accounts.lcx.com/
Follow these steps to participate in the 10 Million LCX Token Giveaway
- Follow this link to participate
- Enter your details and login
- Refer to others and get 500 points
Start Date: 26 November 2019
End Date: 20th December 2019
Token Distribution Date: 20 January 2019
The campaign will run for 3 weeks (26th of November until the 20th of December 2019).
The person to make it to the top spot will receive 500,000 LCX Tokens
while the following positions will also be rewarded accordingly.
- 1st Place (1 winner) – 500,000 LCX Tokens
- 2nd – 5th Place (4 winners) – 250,000 LCX Tokens to each winner
- 6th – 10th Place (5 winners) – 100,000 LCX Tokens to each winner
- 11th – 20th Place (10 winners) – 50,000 LCX Tokens to each winner
- 21st – 50th Place (30 winners) – 25,000 LCX Tokens to each winner
- 51st – 1,000st Place (950 winners) – 5,000 LCX Tokens to each winner
- 1,001st – 5,000th Place (4,000 winners) – 500 LCX Tokens to each winner
Please always note that any airdrop that required ETH, the wallet address has to be ERC20 compatible. DO NOT use an exchange address.