Bitcoin Black aims to be the cryptocurrency of the people, by the people for the people. Bitcoin Black’s intention is to be adopted for use as a p2p payment system which gives the power back to the people. Bitcoin Black began by a group that wishes to remain anonymous from Australia. The project is intended to be community-based. Bitcoin Black uses Block-lattice architecture, which was first introduced by Colin Lemahieu with the project Rai-blocks Raiblocks which is now Nano cryptocurrency (NANO). With this type of architecture, each individual transacting on the network possesses its own blockchain, which is controlled by its private keys. Bitcoin black is free to transfer, scalable for worldwide use, and has a fair distribution.
Guides to participate
We are just putting this up as it might get to be true. This is how people get Bitcoin freely, so there is no harm in trying.
- Create an account at Bitcoin Black website
- Verify your email and login
- Download the Bitcoin Black wallet (Windows, Mac, iOS, Android)
- Launch the App and set a password. Ensure you save your recovery seeds
- Submit your BCB wallet address to Dashboard by clicking on the receive button
- Share your referral link to earn up to $800 worth of BCB coins.